Thursday, June 17, 2010

Edmund in the spring

Welcome to my "new" blog! It's good to be back. I enjoyed my break but I'm ready to start posting again. I hope you like the new design... that old minimalist template really had to go. A big thanks goes to my brilliant husband for helping me convert my design into something workable.

Well! It's been over three months since I last posted. First things first. I haven't shared any pictures of Edmund since he was six weeks old -- so here are some six-month-old potraits.

Edmund at six months

Edmund at six months

Yes, those are two little teeth. They popped up the day after his five-month birthday.

What can I say? He's the greatest joy and blessing to Douglas and me. :)

9 comments:

  1. Adorable!

    I'm glad to see you're blogging again. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am so delighted that you're blogging again! You've been missed! :-)

    Goodness, could Edmund be any cuter?! I am so glad to see how the Lord has blessed you and Douglas!

    Blessings,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, great new design! I'm glad you're back at it, Laura! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute! I love your new design - the muted green and pink really suits your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Edmund is ADORABLE!!!
    I love reading your blog, and thanks for sharing! :)

    Blessings,
    Gabrielle (from the S&S forum)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blog and baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You're back to blogging!! I'm so glad. There's just something about the way you write, the pictures you post, and the projects you do that really fascinate me. I just love reading "Quietude". Oh, and I can't leave without saying; little Edmund is so adorable!!

    Miss H.

    P.S. I love your blog design. Did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, all, for the warm welcome back!

    Miss H., I did the designing, and my husband did the work of translating my image into an actual webpage. It was fun to work as a team. :)

    ReplyDelete