Monday, September 30, 2013

We're in!

Thanks so much for all your well-wishes and kind comments on my last post! It's been over a week since moving to our new house, and what a week! I came down with a doozy of a cold (the last of our little family to succumb) the day before Moving Day, so unpacking and organizing has definitely been slower than expected. I'm finally on the mend although still coughing and a little congested. Thankfully we've had so much help from family and friends, otherwise I can just imagine how chaotic our lives would be right now! And I'm so thankful for the new house, too.

We won't be getting Internet at our house until October 10, so I'm going to excuse myself from posting until then, as I have plenty to keep me busy in the meantime. Our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up this Friday, so there's that to plan for, plus continuing unpacking, organizing, running a household, and mothering two little ones, not to mention taking care of my 22-week pregnant self! :) Be back soon, friends!

3 comments:

  1. how exciting! I can't wait to see pictures and hear more! And do take care of yourself - there's been a nasty cold/virus going around here that took me a long time to get over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! A baby! lol I hope you feel better soon! Congratulations on five years of, as my granddad would say "wedded bliss!"

    God bless,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are finally in but sorry you have been ill, do take care of yourself! Enjoy this special time & your wedding annniversary xx

    ReplyDelete